YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Hgreene1130?feature=mhum

Searchin

Friday, January 28, 2011

3/25-3/27 Paris/Normandy/Versailles
I have ~3 days. Normandy is a definite. Louvre, Musée de l'Armée, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Pantheon, Notre Dame, Versailles? (it would take ~a day). Substitutes/additions anyone? FB or Email me.

London, haven't decided when yet. I have to figure out when my midterms and finals are.
Parlament
Tower of London
London Bridge
Buckingham Palace
Windsor Castle
Platform 9 3/4?
Imperial War Museum
Stonehendge (definitely)
Big Ben
Beafeaters
London Eye
Westminster Abbey

I want to go hiking in Scotland too, but I don't want to freeze (I didn't bring great spring hiking gear with me: rainpants etc.)
Loch Ness might be cool. I'd have to swim in it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment